“The Stealth Awards Jacket is made in Canada from Melton wool and genuine Deer Leather sleeves. This all black jacket is the perfect combination of warmth and style. ” – Roots
What they said. I’ve been looking to invest in a good varsity jacket for years now. Last one I owned was my high school Lettermen jacket from Loyola Braves Football. Little did I know, the perfect varsity style jacket was under my nose at Roots! Black on Black with a few hints of white. Its the closest thing to the OVO tour jacket minus the buffalo leather and OVO emblems.
Here’s a few points I copied from the Roots website.
- - Designed and Handcrafted in Canada
- - Snap closure on front
- - Knit collar, cuffs and waistband
- - Two interior pockets – one vertical leather welt pocket and one horizontal zipper pocket with a grommet for headphone wires
- - Exterior pockets with leather trim detail
- - Tone on tone cresting and embroidery with a pop of ecru
- - Made from Melton Wool Blend/Genuine Deerskin Leather sleeves